Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pressure

This first entry will be quick. The pressure for the first blog entry is too intense. I think I need to slowly slide into my blogging pantsuit. I do feel good about my new blogging endeavor. I am a person whose attention span and inflated sense of self is a perfect match for the blog universe. Please expect my entries to be inconsistent in content, ,style, flow and occurrence. I am known to drop things and easily become disinterested. We will see what happens here. However, I do not feel I have had enough self growth to have conquered my life long issues of under preforming. I expect it to continue in this blogging space. Ok. enough for now. Tomorrow, or maybe next month, I will sign on again and start revealing uncomfortable personal reflections to faceless strangers. Yes, big assumption on my part; that there are actual strangers out there taking the time to read this.

No comments: